Sunday, January 20, 2013

Books I Have Read

Unfortunately, I have never really had the extra time to read books for pleasure. Since I have not had the time to read much recently, this short list entails books that I had read in high school that I really enjoyed. What's really sad is the first one, although a children's novel, is still one of my favorite stories to this day.

1. Petey by Ben Mikaelsen


2. The Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer... I'm pretty ashamed this is on here.


3. The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer: My Life at Rose Red by Ellen Rimbauer, Stephan King, and Joyce Reardon


4. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd 


5. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks 



Yes, once again it's a pretty sad list, but I hope to add to it as soon as I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment