Monday, January 21, 2013

Things I Am Obsessed With


There are a lot of random things that I would have to say I obsess over. If anyone knows me, they know that these objects, or people, will forever be a part of me. I've got the pictures to prove it too, and these pictures are just from things laying around my dorm, so it must be taken into account this only shows part of what these things mean to me. 

1. Ford Mustangs. I practically learned how to drive on one, and they are the ultimate America muscle car. I'm drawn to them like a fat man to fast food, and there's no way around it. I've got random Mustang stuff everywhere, I'm constantly thinking about them and looking at them... it's kind of a problem. Lastly, I will have the Mustang logo tattooed on me at some point. 







Mustangs also have been known to show up in my art. 







Below is the tattoo I will be getting


2. Matt Damon. I've always loved Matt Damon, ever since I was in Elementary School. He's a great actor, and rather handsome to say the least. Also a plus: he's aging very well too. I know my movie collection is rather sad, but I've watched almost every one he's in.




3. Dreamcatchers. I'm Native American, so not only do they come from my heritage, they are also so beautiful in their own way. I've obtained quite the collection of them, and I also have more at home. 





The tattoo I got in the fall of 2011, which has a lot of family meaning tied into it. 


I've also enjoyed the challenge of drawing them as well




No comments:

Post a Comment