Sunday, January 20, 2013

Books I Would Like to Read

Now since I have not had the time to read books as previously mentioned, I have not looked into what books are out there that I might find interesting. Luckily through word of mouth, I do have a short list I would like to read at some point.

1. Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James


2. Night Swimming by Robin Schwartz... I actually met the author who persuaded me into buying the book, which I have yet had the time to read. 


3. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold


4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins... Not only have I been told multiple times that it was a good book, I've also been told a few times that I looked like Katniss. Although I disagree with it, I would like to read it and learn about her character. 


5. A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess



No comments:

Post a Comment