Sunday, January 20, 2013

Music


Unlike most art majors that I've run into, I'm not huge into indie music. I am mainly into country, metal, but I also listen to a little bit of everything else. I honestly do love way too much music, so I'll try to keep this list to what I've currently been obsessing with, and songs that I will always love.

Country: 

1. Tim McGraw 


2. Rodney Atkins


3. Garth Brooks

Unfortunately there are none of his songs on YouTube, but he's a classic and I couldn't just leave him out. 

4. George Strait 

5. Kenny Chesney

6. Memphis May Fire

7. A Day To Remember


8. Avenged Sevenfold 

9. Asking Alexandria

These are just some of my all time favorite artists from the two genres that I listen to most. This list doesn't even touch what else I listen to. You name a genre, I listen to it at one point or another. 




No comments:

Post a Comment